Private instruction is perfect for those looking to learn a new print technique or work on a hands-on project in the studio with one of our collaborative print instructors. We offer private instruction in etching, lithography, letterpress, photopolymer gravure, photo-litho and screen printing. If you have two or three people you want to work with, we can arrange instruction for your private group.
A one-on-one scenario is often the best option for artists to acquire the knowledge and experience needed to further their practice or execute a project.
SCHEDULING PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
Each project is different, and we are happy to talk to you about what you’re looking for and get you an estimate; please email us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
- Sessions are organized on an as-needed basis.
- Sessions are scheduled with the learner based on their needs.
- Sessions are dependent on studio/instructor availability.
- Sessions are scheduled for a minimum period of four hours
- Cost = $40/hour.
- The cost of materials is extra and the instructor can offer recommendations.
- *HST will be charged on the subtotal that includes labour and materials.
- A 50% deposit is required to begin the scheduled session.
- We are currently limiting educational programming participation to those who are over 16* years of age.
- One-on-one scenarios do not include and/or guarantee access to the Open Studio facilities outside of the agreed-upon supervised time frame.
*(permission of Parent or Guardian required if under 18).
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org