To celebrate Open Studio’s 50th anniversary we will be offering a 25% discount rate for our custom printing and private instruction programs. The rate will be set at $50/hr. This special celebration price will run from December 1 to January 31, 2020. Projects must be booked by January 31 and completed by June 15, 2020.
Please email email@example.com for booking inquiries.
Open Studio is pleased to offer private printmaking instruction. A private class is perfect for those interested in learning a specific technique, who learn better in a one-on-one scenario, or who are unable to participate in our regular education program due to scheduling constraints. Open Studio’s one-on-one teaching scenarios are arranged by the Technical Director to provide customized learning outside of regularly scheduled classes. A qualified instructor is paired with the student based on the learner’s desired outcomes.
A one-on-one scenario is often the best option for artists to acquire the knowledge and experience needed to further their practice or execute a project; however if you are looking to accomplish a project requiring specific expertise or have limited time to master the skills needed to realize a project, you may want to consider our Custom Printing Program instead.
If you’re looking to bring in a group, please take a look at our Studio Tours & Demos options.
Scheduling Private Instruction
- Private instruction sessions are organized on an as-needed basis.
- Private instruction sessions are scheduled with the learner based on their needs.
- Private instruction sessions are dependent on studio/instructor availability.
- Sessions are scheduled for a minimum period of fours hours, at a cost of $65/hour.
- The cost of materials is extra and the instructor can offer recommendations.
- A 50% deposit is required to begin the scheduled session.
- One-on-one scenarios do not include and/or guarantee access to the Open Studio facilities outside of the
agreed upon supervised time frame.
Interested in working with us?
If you have any inquiries or would like to start the process of getting a private instruction estimate, please email or call 416-504-8238 for more information.
Are you looking for details about our custom printing program?
Open Studio works with artists and galleries to realize custom printing projects on a case-by-case basis. In consultation with our Technical Director, we can help determine the best means to carry out your project, click here for more details.