View the Fall 2021 Schedule here.
About the Open Studio Program
Open Studio offers printmaking classes, private instruction, tours and demos throughout the year. Our education program is ideal for beginners and advanced printmakers. Please browse our shop to learn more about different printmaking techniques including collagraph, etching, letterpress, linocut, lithography, monotype, photopolymer gravure, screenprinting, woodcut and many more. Not sure where to start? Check out our print glossary.
UPDATE: Education Program – Proof of Vaccination
The health and safety of our community is our top priority. We have policies and procedures in place for working safely in our studio, based on public health recommendations. Because of the extended periods of time our education participants spend together in the studio, Open Studio will require all students and instructors to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 when arriving for the first day of class.
What we need to see:
- Receipt of your second vaccination (paper or digital). Download vaccine receipts here
- Proof of identification that lists your name and date of birth (FAQs here)
Please review our visiting guide here.
All courses and workshops take place at Open Studio, 401 Richmond Street West, Suite 104, Toronto, Ontario.
- Join our newsletter for schedule updates
- Our education program is open to everyone with or without printmaking experience
- We provide small class sizes to accommodate different learning styles and offer a personalized experience
- We also offer one-on-one / private instruction
- Registration is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis; read our registration policy here
- Have more questions? Please email